Sefas - helping to support your business needs
For almost 25 years, Sefas has helped clients improve their ability to communicate with their customers - using Sefas's HCS technology to raise acquisition and retention rates, increase revenues, save costs and enable new ways of communicating.
Sefas provides solutions that support a wide range of business needs - improving operational performance, ensuring adherence to integrity / compliance standards, enhancing the quality of communication, adding capability to use multi-channel communication, developing more personalised and interactive correspondence, and helping to build brand consistency.
Ten ways Sefas supports clients’ business needs:
1. Reducing costs
2. Managing legacy applications - output convergence and standardised production
3. Personalising content - TransPromotional communication
4. Improving document production processes - Automated Document Factory (ADF)
5. Enabling multi-channel/best-channel communication - responding faster to customers
6. Productivity gains - allowing staff to focus on core activities
7. Ensuring content control and brand integrity
8. Meeting audit and compliance standards and enabling accurate cost re-allocation
9. Hybrid Mail - centralising production
10. Asset utilisation and optimisation of hardware investments
We recognise that every organisation is unique, which is why we take a flexible and adaptable approach to business. This approach is reflected in the modularity and scalability of our solutions, so we can meet the business needs of smaller application-specific projects, through to the enterprise-wide requirements of the largest consumer-orientated (B2C or G2C) organisations.
Sefas solutions allow users to create, transform and enhance customer-facing documents across multiple channels - including print, email and SMS - with real-time tracking and interactive management. Our solutions help our clients to:
- Reduce costs
- Improve the effectiveness of customer-facing information
- Control brand
- Enable stronger adherence to regulations
- Build multi-channel communications
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo to see the software in action…